|**PLEASE READ ALL RULES BEFORE JOINING OR SUBMITTING!!!**|
We are a group dedicated to the website Jurassic Park Legacy: [link]
If you violate any of the rules we will decline your submission. One of our moderators will usually tell you why you were declined, but we'd prefer you just read the rules and avoid all that. It'll be easier on you and will get your deviation submitted faster
SUBMIT TO THE PROPER FOLDERS or your deviation will be denied. We get a lot of submissions on some days, and cannot possibly sort through the galleries.
We accept all deviations that are:
1) Dinosaur related
2) Jurassic Park related
5) Pretty much any and all forms of art related to dinosaurs.
A few rules:
**Please do not submit journal entries. If you would like to submit a story or poem, please upload it to Deviant Art under the Literature category and we'll be happy to accept!**
1) Try to submit your stuff in good condition, in other words, make sure it isn't blurry or a poor copy. We also don't accept works in progress, or WIPs-- please make sure your work is done before you submit it!
2) SUBMIT YOUR ART TO THE PROPER FOLDERS! I cannot stress this enough. If you submit to the wrong folder, we will decline it and send you a note asking you to resubmit it to the proper folder.
3) Most importantly, please only submit your own original works. Do not submit something that isn't yours. This includes screen shots from the games, other artwork by someone other than yourself (suggest that to favorites, please!), or anything scanned from official memorabilia. This will result in an instant ban from the group and you may be reported to DA. You should all know the rules, and if you don't, here is a link to DA's submission policies: [link] Our group follows these same rules.
4) ON THE MATTER OF PHOTO MANIPULATION: Please, please credit the different artists' pieces used in your manipulation, unless you created everything yourself. If you cannot credit the original artist, we cannot accept your deviation to the group out of respect for the original artists. If you continue to submit manipulations without credit, then we may make the decision to boot you from the group. Credit where credit is due.
Have fun, and welcome to the group!